Can you ship internationally?
Yeah, we do! When you add all your items to your cart, you'll see a shipping calculator that helps you figure out how much shipping will cost.
What is Super Feedy's returns and refunds policy?
For our refund policy, click here.
Please send us photos of unforeseen faults or breakages when notifying us.
I didn't receive a confirmation email?
Make sure you check your junk and spam folders in your inbox. If you still couldn't find your confirmation email, please Contact us
What currency is used on the Super Feedy website?
Super Feedy processes all orders in AUD.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact us
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that is not available for immediate dispatch or pick up by the customer. This allows you to reserve the product for a discounted price, before the item arrives in stock. In addition the benefit of purchasing Pre-Order items is that you will secure the product without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after we list it online. Buyers committing to pre-order are also bound by the following terms and conditions in addition to our general terms and conditions:
- No refund will be provided for pre-orders. All pre-order items sold are final – no refund for change of mind or incorrect size/colour chosen unless it’s within our returns policy. No cancellation after payment is made. Exchange or store credit may be offered and is subject to availability of stock. Re-stocking fees apply.
- Payment will only be refunded if item is out of stock or the item is no longer available after order and payment is made.
- For customers who expect immediate delivery of pre-order stock and cannot accommodate the pre-order timeline for delivery, Super Feedy recommends not to place order to avoid disappointment.
- Pre-order closing dates are listed on each item description and are referred to as estimated date of arrival. If unsure about arrival date, please email us on provided email below.
- Full payment must be received at the time of the order being placed for items.
- Estimated Delivery Date is not applicable on pre-order items, as listing clearly states estimated dispatch.
- Orders and payment received after the closing date will be automatically placed into the next ordering cycle or the customer may be required to pay the full price.
- Pre-order item(s) will be dispatched within 5 business day of item being re stocked.
- Delivery or dispatch of item(s) is/are subject to change due to unforeseen shipment and custom checking delays. Should there be a delay greater than the prescribed 5 business days, Super Feedy will inform customers via email. Customers are responsible for providing the correct shipping address.
- If you have placed a pre-order for an item which arrives at the same time as another pre-order, Super Feedy will combine the shipment to save you on shipping costs where possible.
Sometimes we will issue customers in-store credit on their pre-orders. In this scenario, additional general terms apply, as an addition to the above:
- In case where in-store credit is offered instead of discount for certain pre-order item(s), credit issued by Super Feedy can only be applied to full price ticketed item(s). If customer wished to purchase the item(s) on sale, we’ll be happy to help but the full retail price will be used to generate order total.
- In-store credit must be used before the pre-order end date, unless otherwise specified or advised by Super Feedy.
- Issued credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to contact us.